GSW Airbrush Stencils are produced on a low tack adhesive paint mask. They are durable and will last multiple uses with proper care and removal. Includes an additional paper to keep the stencils after each use.
Instructions for use:
1. Cut the section you need to be able to take it off easily.
2. Make sure that the application surface is clean.
3. Separate the Stencil from the backing paper being careful not to break or deform it.
4. Place the stencil on the desired surface without leaving bubbles or badly glued areas.
5. Airbrush always in 90º position, and without flooding the area.
6. Do not remove the Stencil until the paint is completely dry.